On-Page SEO | SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
On-Page SEO is first step of SEO as well as very important part. If you want highest ranking in search engines or more traffic then you must do well on page with unique data. While doing on page, you must considered the following points –
SEO Friendly URLS –
Url must be short and simple and stuffed with targeted keyword.
- Bad URL – com/1234/title
- Good URL – com/targeted keyword
Meta Title –
Title must start from keyword and it must be unique for each and every page. Title must not exceed from 65-70 characters. You can also put h1 tag in your title better results.
<title> Title of the Page </title>
Syntax: Primary Keyword | Secondary Keyword – Brand Name
First you put your most important keyword in title, which have high ranking in search engine and at end you put your Brand name/Site name.
on-page seo Meta Description –
Meta description plays a vital role in SEO. Through this, search engines and users get to know whatyour site all about is. Your description must not exceed from 160 characters and should be unique. Description must be eye catching, it means when user saw your description he/she will immediately click on your link to see your website. Don’t forget to put keywords in description.
<meta name=”description” content=”Your description goes here”>
Meta Keywords –
You can generate keywords from various online software’s like keyword planner, word stream, seo review tools, etc. Put all the related word or phrase in keyword tag.
<meta name=”keywords” content=”keyword 1, keyword 2, ….”>
Meta Robot Txt –
It is used to index your web page in search engine or not.
<meta name=”robots” content=”noindex, nofollow”>
<meta name=”robots” content=”index, follow”>
<meta name=”robots” content=”index, nofollow”>
<meta name=”robots” content=”noindex, follow”>
- Index – It allows search engine to index your web page and it considered as default.
- No Index – It doesn’t allows search engine to index your web page.
- Follow – It allows search engines robots to follow the links of page, whether it can index it or not.
- No Follow – It allows search engines robots to not follow any links on the page at all.
- Content of the Page –Content is very crucial part of SEO. Content must be in proper format like in bullets and content must be meaningful. Don’t use website content in any submission, make your content unique.
- Internal links – Internal linking is very important in SEO. Link your different pages with in a site in order to improve your website. It also help to gain traffic.
- Images – Make your web page or articles more attractive by placing images on them. It useful in site SEO. Don’t forget to mention targeted keywords in alt text, title text in images that you use. And always use HD images.
- Site Speed – Firstly check your site status or you can say site speed. Gtmetrixis a good tool to check speed of your website. Your site must load before 4 seconds, otherwise user switch to another site.
- Responsive Design –Make sure your website design is responsive it means it must be device friendly. Because 70% of searches are done on mobile/tablets.
- Keyword Density –It is very important in your article. Don’t overuse or repeat keywords in your article. If you can do, then your site will be ban in search engines. Set your keyword density to 2-3% per web page.